top of page
  • Writer's pictureMarisa Hudspeth

Week 12

This past week I have been working on generating some datasets that we can use to train the Architect and Builder models. First I made a small dataset with 1000 structures. Since that didn’t take too long, I also generated a larger dataset with 10,000 target structures. We did discover just recently that my program wasn’t generating all the files we will need to train the models. It’s a simple fix, but I’ll have to re-generate this data after I apply that fix.


I have also started collecting example figures for my final report. I have a comparison of an example dialogue and its corresponding 3d plot, and a comparison of the same dialogue on two different seeds. I’m also planning on getting some figures that illustrate the different build orders for rows and planes.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Week 13

So this is my last week! I’ve mostly been working on writing my final report, cleaning up the documentation, and creating instructions on how to run my code. I’ve also added some more parameters to my

Week 11

This week I’ve finished coding the different possible build orders for planes. Now, it will be randomly determined whether a plane will be built by column, row, or zigzag row. I also added additional

Week 10

This week, I’ve been working on generating new build orders for rows and planes. Rows are easy - just choose whichever end is closer to the last block placed, and reverse the order of the blocks if ne

Comments


bottom of page