top of page
  • Writer's pictureMarisa Hudspeth

Week 13

So this is my last week! I’ve mostly been working on writing my final report, cleaning up the documentation, and creating instructions on how to run my code. I’ve also added some more parameters to my program - a start seed, end seed, and builder position seed. Previously, there was only one parameter for the seed. Dialogues created for the same target structure on different seeds would not have the same world states, because the builder’s position was also randomized. Now, the builder’s position is determined by a separate seed. If the builder’s seed is kept stable while the other seed is changed, paraphrased dialogues will be generated for the same target structures.

I’ve also tried to begin working on training a Builder model on my data, but I’ve unfortunately run out of time. This will have to be left to future work. I’ve really enjoyed the whole experience! It was my first time doing NLP anything, and I think I’d like to study this field more in the future.

32 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Week 12

This past week I have been working on generating some datasets that we can use to train the Architect and Builder models. First I made a small dataset with 1000 structures. Since that didn’t take too

Week 11

This week I’ve finished coding the different possible build orders for planes. Now, it will be randomly determined whether a plane will be built by column, row, or zigzag row. I also added additional

Week 10

This week, I’ve been working on generating new build orders for rows and planes. Rows are easy - just choose whichever end is closer to the last block placed, and reverse the order of the blocks if ne


bottom of page