top of page
  • Writer's pictureMarisa Hudspeth

Week 6

This week I incorporated the orientations of the shapes into the sentence templates. I also reorganized the sentence templates by shape type - whether the shape is the first shape being built and what dimensions it has.


I also discovered a bug where on some seeds, my whole program would crash… that’s fixed though! It was a divide by zero error.


The next steps are to do a little more refinement by adding some more variance and new templates. I also want to add which direction a shape should be built in; for example, should a horizontal row be built side-to-side (left or right) or front-to-back? This should be similar to what I was doing with the shape orientations.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Week 13

So this is my last week! I’ve mostly been working on writing my final report, cleaning up the documentation, and creating instructions on how to run my code. I’ve also added some more parameters to my

Week 12

This past week I have been working on generating some datasets that we can use to train the Architect and Builder models. First I made a small dataset with 1000 structures. Since that didn’t take too

Week 11

This week I’ve finished coding the different possible build orders for planes. Now, it will be randomly determined whether a plane will be built by column, row, or zigzag row. I also added additional

Comments


bottom of page