Fourteenth Week: Paper and New Project
After getting some feedback about the formatting of the paper, I finished up the layout of the results section. I also started working on another dollhouse project, this time with laserscan data instead of field of view lines. This has proven to be more difficult than field of view lines... In the AR app, the laserscan lines will be visible, and they should get shorter when the robot approaches an obstacle. To do this, it seems like either the mesh of the laserscan lines need to be deformed, or that part of the mesh shouldn't be drawn. I haven't got either of those working yet.
My teammate also gave me the measurements for the real dollhouse, so I started building a virtual version. I'll finish that and then send it and the AR app to a teammate to see if they work well together for someone else.