Fourth Week: Debugging
I had to go back and rewrite some of my old code so that it would work with the map feedback option that I added last week. Now most of my code should work with all three feedback options and on computers other than mine... But I haven't been able to test it yet. I don't have any orange cones to use, so first I tried using orange books (A Feast for Crows, The Martian, and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks are all great btw) but the color wasn't being picked up. Then I tried changing the color that my program detects to match the books better, but it just wasn't working. I think they're not bright enough. Next week maybe I will try to use some neon post-it notes instead. I'll also start working on a new project, too, to try to connect two unity apps, since our research team has been working on a different project that needs that.