Third Week: Mostly Writing, Some Coding
So this week I wrote a bit more of the methods section after getting some feedback about it, and then I worked on moving what I had of the paper into Overleaf and learning how to format it correctly. I also worked more on writing a user guide for the code I put on Github, which made me realize that some of my code was not really usable by anyone but me since I had hardcoded file names and things. I rewrote this code so now it should be more flexible. I also wrote some new code so that having the map as feedback would be an option (previously, it was only an interface). This new code is still a bit messy, so I'll work to clean it up and maybe try to automate some of the process of going from a physical/AR interface to the map feedback. I'll also have to add instructions for this to the user guide.